Registration has ended for 2022.
Please check back here in October of 2023 for the 2023 registration dates.
The Christmas Toy Shop will be regestering families living in Pinellas County with eligible children for our annual toy distribution. Ages Infant thru 12 are eligible if you meet the requirements listed below. Registration will be at our location, 550 16th St. N,St.Pete, FL on the dates and times listed below. Distribution of the toys for each of your eligible children and one bike per family will be in December. At registration, you will be given a time and date in December to pick up the toys and the bike with a helmet.
Please note that Children are not allowed to attend registration or distribution.
You must register and present the following at the Christmas Toy Shop:
- Parent/Guardian driver's license or photo ID
- Parent/Guardian Social Security Card or legal document with number included
- Public assistance (i.e. food stamps- Medicaid-WIC-SSI)
- Proof of PInellas County residency
- Proof of Child or Children's age (i.e. birth certificate - immunization rocords)