Volunteers are needed throughout the year to sort, wash, repair, paint, and package toys. Call or visit for more information.
- All plastic toys need to be washed thoroughly but not soaked.
- All games are checked for missing pieces and parts.
- When games are complete, they need to be assembled and readied for packing.
- Wash and clean dolls thoroughly.
- Wash doll hair, comb, and set hair
- Select doll clothing, blankets, pillow, etc.
- Dress and package doll.
- Sew doll clothing (patterns available).
- Sand and paint variuos items including doll furniture, puzzles, rocking horses, etc.
- All phases of bicycle repair including tires, brakes, gears, painting, etc.
- Cut grass, trim shrubs, and weed (as needed).
- Clean up debris and pick up trash (bottles, etc.) on property
- Clean bathrooms
- Sweep floors
- General clean-up
Intrested? Please use form below to contact us